Ron,

When you say 'genned as 3990' I presume you mean how the USP interface emulation has been defined.

Roy

Ron and Jenny Hawkins wrote:

Michael and I have talked offline and your comment regarding toleration for
2105 devices genned as 3990 may be what he is looking for.

Ron

BTW the actual CU type defined in HCD doesnt really do anything except
allow HCD to perform constancy checking and feature filtering when you
define devices. As far as the HW goes, (ie the IOCDS) it is just mainly
   description

Regards

Roy