Hi All,

We are having discisisons regarding an optimal region size for our
"standard" batch processing.

Currently, we use region=0M for all of our batch jobs without any noticeable
problems.

Is this subparm useful anymore? it would appear that our system does not
care too much, but i am concerned about an slowly increasing number of JAVA
programs that have required up to 128meg to execute

What is the groups opinion on this issue.

--
Andy