J O B     S C H E D U L E R

------------------------------

 Select the jobs you want to schedule:

               TSSE011                                    _

               TSSE041                                    _

               TSSI050A-59A                          _

               TSSI101                                     _

               TSSI206                                     _

               TSSI207A-207J                         _

               TSSI600                                     _

               TSSI605                                     _

I am planning to do it in an interactive way via a panel. Something
which looks like this:

Here the user will be able to select the jobs which he needs to schedule
by typing 'S' adjacent to the job. Here again, TSSE041 will be scheduled
after the successful execution of TSSE011 and so on......if the user has
typed 'S' adjacent to the 2 jobs. Also the output of TSSE011 is the
input to TSSE041.

Regards,

Rashmi