I understand that online SHARE Registration will be open at the end of May
for the Baltimore meeting.  I further understand that pricing should be
identical to the Seattle meeting.  (I emailed SHARE HQ and asked them).

Brian

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:09:04 +0100, Bielskie, Stephen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Does anyone know when SHARE - Baltimore registration will be available?  I
want to get in early to assure a piece of the education budget.