Hi

We have some PSF TCP/IP attached printers in the network.
I try to persuade the PSF to release the printer, close the session if nothing to do
Till now without success
The current settings:

IPADDR='10.1.5.33', FAILURE=WCONNECT, TIMEOUT=REDRIVE, DISCINTV=5, RELMODE=IDLE, RELINTV=5, MGMTMODE=OUTAVAIL
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Miklos Szigetvari

ISIS Information Systems GmbH
Alter Wienerweg 12
2344 Maria Enzersdorf
Austria

This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.