But PDS from CBT is FREE, as in no-charge, nada, zilch!  For those shops
with limited/tight budgets, free tools like PDS are indispensable.  Run
as fast as you can to CBT and get PDS.  And while you're there, check
out the many other useful tools that can help make your shop hum along
with the rest of them.

Don Imbriale

Behalf