On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 09:05 -0500, Mark Zelden wrote:

> Only the larger shops seemed to have bought into Linux on Z

Interesting ...
I have made the same observation here in Aus (PacBasin, whatever).
Thought things may have been different over there as IBM has been
flogging the "Linux on z" horse unrelentingly.

And, I have to agree that the number of shops/sites is not increasing
(to put the best spin on it), even if they are getting bigger.
None seem to be hiring (extra) staff.
Not good for those of us peddling our wares in a diminishing market ...

Be interesting to see what Terry (sp ???) has to say when the zSeries
propaganda show hits town next week. No doubt the z9BC will get a good
run.

Shane ...