Yes, YOU will take Linux over Windows, as would I. Are you the decision
maker? Unfortunately, in many cases, the decision makers have a herd
mentality. I remember when it was "Nobody got fired for buying IBM.".
Now it is "Nobody got fired for buying Microsoft."

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.