Steve Flynn wrote:

On 12/06/06, Johnny Luo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Recently I've got a mission from my manager. He asked me:If I got a JCL
which runs many cobol programs,how can I
know whether these load modules exist or not without actually running it?

So,can anyone give me some hints on this?In fact,I intend to write a rexx to
scan the JCL and extract names of programs
and then search the library or link list.But,it seems that's not the method
my manager expects.

If you have a product like Jobscan or Pro/JCL you can use it to locate
JCL which calls a module which cannot be located.

Does it check modules loaded i.e. via CALL ?

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland