Have you tested stand alone restore lately :)
The one that really hurts is if the LINKLIB containing IEBCOPY fills and
SMP/E fails because IEBCOPY moved IEBCOPY during the compress. But any
compressing of active linklisted libraries is very very dangerous.

Dave Gibney                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System Programmer                        (509) 335-7359
Information Technology
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-1222