From: Charles Mills [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 10:13 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Track capacity?

Where can I find 3390 track capacity tables or formulas? I haven't done
this in so long I think the last time I did this it was for a 2314.

Specifically, I am trying to figure out:

- If the DD statement says SPACE=(605,(4640,580)) how many tracks will
have been allocated (primary and each secondary)?

- If the program actually wrote 121-byte blocks (yes, I know) how many
of those would fit on a track?

Thanks,

Charles Mills
+1-707-291-0908

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html