When I started testing, my batch job would do like yours, just sit there until
it exceeded the timeout value.  I tried the debugging options that Larry talked
about but that didn't shed any light on my particular problem.   Finally talked
to the network guy and he traced my stuff through the firewall.  He saw my
stuff going out over port 21 but the response was coming back over a different
port.  I think (I'm network impaired) he put in some sort of a firewall rule
that allowed the response from that particular host to come back over a
different port than 21.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/22/2006 1:38 PM >>>

Done.

    -jc-