From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Craig Dudley
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: CPU usage for paging

 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I am looking for the RMF report(s) where I can find out how much CPU
time
my system (2066-0A2 w/8 GB) to perform paging. I am trying to determine
how much CPU I will "get back" if we buy more memory.
WAS on z is involved ;>)
Thanks
--
Craig Dudley
Systems & Communications Sciences, Inc.

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.