On Aug 4, 2006, at 5:46 AM, Bob Shannon wrote:

<snip>

of Duquesne systems in Pittsburg

<snip>

Unfortunately the cost for the product was not cheap and I think that
is what lead to the demise of the company

Duquesne merged with Morino to form Legent. Legent was acquired by CA.
Duquesne didn't die, it merely morphed.

Bob Shannon

Rocket Software

Bob,

Thanks for tilting the memory, now I remember it better. I lost track of them just before the "merge". I memory is iffy but I vaguely recall another step in the process, but its been so long you could be right. Anyone care to add?

Ed