At 16:54 -0500 on 08/07/2006, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mark_Zelden?= wrote about Re: Vendor JCL (was: WHY IS JCL ALLERGIC ... ):

It may take a little longer, but I don't mind going into each
member and doing an ISPF CHANGE ALL command for "tape_unt" and
"vend_hlq" to whatever I need.

The problem with that is you also change the comments at the start of the job. I go the Change All route but FIRST do an xx...xx on the JCL (ie: Past the Comments) and then use CHANGE ALL X (so as to ignore the comment block).