Thanks David for the tip.  I found the error which was posted earlier and was
not trapped:
  *ARC0560E MIGRATION LIMITED: NO MIGRATION LEVEL 1 SPACE  561
 ARC0560E (CONT.) AVAILABLE
 ARC0559I SPACE MANAGEMENT OF SBP137 WILL NOT TARGET  562
 ARC0559I (CONT.) MIGRATION LEVEL 1 UNTIL THE REQUESTED VOLU
 ARC0559I (CONT.) MADE AVAILABLE
 ARC0559I SPACE MANAGEMENT OF SBP133 WILL NOT TARGET  563
 ARC0559I (CONT.) MIGRATION LEVEL 1 UNTIL THE REQUESTED VOLU
 ARC0559I (CONT.) MADE AVAILABLE
 ARC0400I VOLUME SBP137 IS 55% FREE, 00003628 FREE  564

  The problem was resolved by itself.  However, in the future should I need to
MIGRATE LEVEL 1 to MIGRATE LEVEL 2 how do I do this?  Is there a way to force
DFHSM to perform a migrate of LEVEL 1  to LEVEL 2 out of its scheduled time?
This would be necessary in case of an emergency.

"O'Brien, David W. (NIH/CIT) [C]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Check for ARC0560E or ARC0559I.
Resources were not available to allow automatic primary space
management to continue or to migrate all eligible data sets. Message
ARC0560E or ARC0559I was issued to the operator's console and to the
migration activity log indicating the unavailable resource.

Also could anyone have entered any of the following:

A STOP command was issued to shut down DFSMShsm

A HOLD command with the AUTOMIGRATION or MIGRATION parameter was
issued to suspend automatic primary space management processing.

A SETSYS command with the EMERGENCY parameter was issued to place
DFSMShsm in emergency mode.