Edward Jaffe wrote:
Steve Comstock wrote:

Sure. But if you travel a lot it's a hassle spending
time to refresh your toiletry supplies everytime you
get to a new city. Ya' gotta find a store, hope they
have the stuff you like, and then at the end of the
trip, you throw it away? Thanks, no.

I see you are scheduled to present several times at SHARE next week in Baltimore. I assume you've contacted the Project Managers to cancel?

I'll be there. I always show up when scheduled. It'll be
interesting to see how this works in reality.

See ya' there.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock