Robert,

It's hard to remember just what everyone says about every product. That might be a good thing to keep in mind when saying something tongue in cheek, myself included. With the number of people on this list who post regularly, it's hard to remember just what each person said on a subject.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Justice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, I am kidding, check my previous posts on datacom for exactly (well, maybe not exactly, this is a public forum after all), how I feel about it. .

datacom, the database of choice for large corporations like enron and worldcom