-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ray Mullins
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: HLASM macro call question

        MNOTE 'Send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
        MNOTE 'SUBSCRIBE ASSEMBLER-LIST your name'
&knowledge setb 1

(Steve, did you know that you don't need the return code parameter in
MNOTE?)

Later,
Ray
<snip>

+* Yes. I once did BAL/ALC in DOS. It was not supported.

However, I use "*", "0", and other numbers because they actually format
differently. The comment type is shifted more to the left and does not
show up if you do a find thusly:

x all; F asma 2 10 all

And if you run into a weird situation, having HLASM end with an RC=5
tends to get people's attention.

Later,
Steve Thompson

PS. I like that true indication. However we probably should have done a
GBLB for it.