In a message dated 9/1/2006 7:17:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I do  remember visiting PRC, and noting their Sanders
terminals with blue  phosphors. I also remember Hazeltines being orange,
but believe those were  asynchronous, rather than 327x.

Few of the labs had the TI/Orange graphics terminals and they had a few
'games' but nothing more advanced than  'Asteroids'.