Lindy Mayfield wrote:

Just curious if these posts are automated.  They all have started to look quite
the same.

Correction: Anne & Lynn Wheeler
In fact these looks so. <g>

However Anne or Lynn could answer us & confirm or deny.
Lynn ?
Can you answer us, please ?

Personally I don't read these posts. Each of them is looong, unclear for me and contains many links to "garlic" web page which makes reading even harder. I tried to understand the point in some posts of Lynn. I really tried. I gave up. What is good Lynn never answers "no, you're wrong, I know it" or fight for the only proper meaning of USS acronym <g>

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland