<snip>
Re. Paolo Cacciari saying:
>Obviously, I assume that your Data Centers are not involved in a Dispersed
>Parallel Sysplex.

It *IS* about a GDPS config, Paolo,
with the K-sys controlling system in the C/R site.
<snip>

What kind of D/R you want to have?

What do you plan for the case that you have disk problems only? You move all
your systems to the site-2 after recovering the secondary volumes or you
want to be able to use the secondary volumes running the systems in the
site-1?

The way I understand Paolo's question is:
you don't plan to disperse the application systems over both sites, some of
htem running in the site-1, the others in the site-2?

Zaromil