>WLM can do an ecxellent job of maintaining good response time for TSO and CICS
>environments as well as for batch production and test workloads.  And it can
>do it with the processors running very near
capacity

Please pass around whatever you're smoking; I need a toke.

Our Batch suffers for multiple reasons.
The main being the lack MTTW.

I have worked with WLM GOAL MODE since 1999, and I have presented to CMG Canada
on my experience.

While Goal mode is better that COMPAT, it has its warts.
Especially, when you are at capacity.

I DO believe that, if you have more than one Image, TSO should be separated
from ONLINE.

If you don't, then agree to disagree.

When in doubt.
PANIC!!