Optimising compiles/ASM/LKED is a waste of time!

Optimising execution is where you should spend (a little of) your time.

With the cost of disk and memory so low, I tend to want programmes to have all
debug options enabled.

The programme may not fail. But, when it does, I want all information available
to get the application back on the air.

Not being an application programmer, I don't know exactly which options are
needed, but if they need them, turn them on.

When in doubt.
PANIC!!