Chris Mason wrote:

> Matthew
>
> It worries me that you are testing with FTP which really isn't the place to
> start when you have problems. Much better is to use PING and, possibly, take
> a peek at the ARP tables.

Another thing to do is use NETSTAT to look at what is actually being used by
TCP/IP.

NETSTAT GATE will show the routes formated similar to the GATEWAY statments,
while
NETSTAT ROUTE will show them formated similar to the BEGINROUTES style.

This will work weather you use either form of definition, or even for routes
from OMPROUTE
or redirects if you allow them.

Richard