I am attempting to apply z/OS 1.7 toleration maintenance.  I've cloned a target
SYSRES volume and pointed the relevant DDDEFs to the cloned target libraries.

UK06680 makes changes to several macros in ISF.SISFSRC.  UA20901 assembles some
modules that use these macros.  UA20901 is failing because it's pulling the
macros via the SYSLIB concatenation from the original (i.e. not the cloned)
target library.  By my recollection and according to the SMP/E User's Guide,
updated macros should be pulled from the SMPMTS, which is the first library in
the SYSLIB concatenation.

I've looked at the output several times.  The DSNs are all correct.  The SMPMTS
is, in fact, the first one in SYSLIB, but it's empty.  The cloned target
library is being updated correctly.

Yeah, I can jigger the SYSLIB concatenation to get around this, but it's
bugging me.  Somebody tell me what I'm missing.