McKown, John wrote:
Does anybody have a URL where I can go to get an overview of the various
licensing for z/OS software from IBM? No, I don't want to contact IBM
marketting. No, I don't want them to contact me either. I just need the
overview.

I know there is MSU based. But there is also "usage" based that I need
more information on. And licensing on multiple CECs as well. PSLC?

I've tried Google and going to http://www.ibm.com/us and doing a search,
but I'm deluged with hits that are of no use.

http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/swprice/
http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/library/refguides/sw_pricing.html

--
Edward E Jaffe