On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:12:23 -0600, Patrick O'Keefe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:53:43 -0600, Brian Peterson
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Nope.  The starting point for this little adventure was FMIDs RECEIVEd but
>>>BUILDMCS ???.
>
>Actually, I could do a BUILDMCS now and see what I get, but since I had
>the wrong thing (TXLIB instead of LKLIB) on the original MCS statements
>I don't think I would get any better MCS statements out of the BUILDMCS.

You could clone your MVS global zone if you really think you must
keep NetView in a different global.  Then you could strip that
global zone down to what you need.  I would argue that cloning
the target and dlib would provide sufficient isolation, as someone
else pointed out.

--
Tom Marchant