In a message dated 12/5/2006 8:21:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

They  also have a few stand alone stores, and are now in a lot of Sears
stores.  From what I've seen and everyone I've talked to, its a very
good company to work for.

Its great to be back to work.  I  can't believe how much I've forgotten
in the 7 months that I was  unemployed.  Fortuneatly, its coming back.

Glad to hear it, if you can only fix their order entry system. I order a  few
odds and ends every so often. Usually just send them to my sister and she
sorts out who gets what and who needs what. This year I was going to try gift
boxing and send predetermined stuff to my sister and the knickknacks  and stuff
to me. Came out just the opposite. I got the wrapped and she got  the
knickknacks. Oh well, she wanted to know why I was laughing....those darn
mainframes!