Eric,

I actually considered moving to Dodgeville about 10 years ago, but my wife
was afraid of the winters.  (as if winters here in Omaha are so
delightful!!!)

Sounds like an excellent environment...Congratulations!

Ned Hedrick
Sr. Mgr., Systems Administration
ACI Worldwide

Its great to be back to work.  I can't believe how much I've forgotten
in the 7 months that I was unemployed.  Fortuneatly, its coming back.

Eric Bielefeld