Just to add my 2 cents about the DELCATE.  In our last DRP (nightmare at ELM
STREET d0es not compare) the user used this command while performing a logical
restore.  However, it clobbered all the aliases.  I think if the DELCATE parm
is used then the CATALOG parm is required regardless if the volumes are SMS
managed.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Matthew Stitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Are you using DFDSS to restore your
files? If so you can use the DELCATE
parameter to have DFDSS perform the DELETE NOSCRATCH for you.