On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:13:08 -0800, Edward Jaffe wrote:

>"Single Object Operations" is nothing more than a remote control session
>of the Support Element desktop. I was looking for a function on the HMC
>itself.

Correct.

OK, then I don't know of any way to do that. Maybe open a console session
on the HMC to issue the MVS command ??? Are you not expecting to have a
console ???

Single Object Operations is going to allow you to pull that channel out
from under operating images. Kind of drastic. MVS commands on each image
would probably be cleaner and safer, but it depends on what you're trying
to accomplish.

Sorry to jump into the middle of this. I'm not clear on what you're
looking for.