---------------------------<snip>-------------------------------
....Have to comply with ADA, you know, whether or not it makes any sense.
Anyone who believes that "politically correct" has anything to do with common sense is obviously completely out of touch with the (political) realities of the times.

Let's face it: we are ruled by a group of people that have completely lost touch with reality and common sense. Party affiliation has very little bearing on this unfortunate state of affairs. FWIW: I believe that we should vote ALL encumbents out of office and start over; we MIGHT actually elect someone with a bit of horse sense, at least enough to come in out out the rain. As the late Senator Everett Dirksen once said, "When I feel the heat, I see the light."