I posted this to the news group by accient, I'm sending to the list so some of you may see this twice.

Charles Mills wrote:
> I was doing a contracting project years ago for the Virginia DMV. They took > me down to see the customer interaction. Chaos was reining because a guy was
> getting his photo taken and wanted his guide dog to be in the photo with
> him. We all of a sudden went "seeing eye dog in a driver's license photo ...
> what's wrong with this picture?" It turned out the Va. DMV also issued
> non-driver ID cards, and that was what this guy was in for.

They are called walker ID's, I have had to get them for both of my kids.

<SNIP>

> ATMs have cents keys because people make deposits of any amount, as well as
> cash withdrawals.
>
> Charles

Never noticed that, but I only use ATM's in 7-11, gas stations, and
places that like. I would assume that I can't make a depost at one of these.

Last time I used an actual bank ATM was a long time ago.  I would assume
that you can only do this at banks (includes banks inside grocery
stores), credit unions, or other finical institutions.