Shane wrote:
--------------------------<snip>-----------------------
Seems that it's been "put sh1t on Timothy" time of late.
No doubt plenty have been rubbed the wrong way by Timothy spouting the company line. Especially those of us that have customers deserting the platform.

But he does offer a different perspective. Maybe the new age has arrived. I just hope it can keep us all (me in particular) in the business.
Shane, I'll give credit where it's due. Yes, Timothy does have a somewhat divergent viewpoint from many of us, perhaps even more realistic at that. But "The Company Line" is probably the last thing we want to hear, whether it's right or wrong.

I, for one, will at least offer my humble apologies for anything I've said that might be found to be offensive.