I read all your responses. I'm not sure I've understood all of them, but I
could learn a couple of things. By the way, I've several doubts about
installing the system, and as long as I'm talking to "the best of the best"
in system programmer's world, I'll send you another question. Hope you don't
see it as an abuse.

In addition of talking about catalogs (thanks to John for the
clarification), you can read IBM recommends not using VnRnMn anymore. I'm
sure you have followed that recommendation for years, and I would like to
know what are the advantages and disadvantages (a posteriori) of this
technique. I suppose some of my mates will not like this change, so I'd like
to know some expert information about it.

Thanks all you very much!