Barry,

I am so sorry that the level-1 tech did not explain himself clearly. You ARE at
r11.5 already. The 5 PTF's you listed as being missing from the PRE/SUP list
(QO75520, QO72923, QO72131...) ARE r11.5 PTF's that you already have applied to
your system. And they cannot be applied unless you have applied the maintenance
that brings you up to the r11.5 level. I am so sorry the level-1 tech did not
explain that correctly. You are at r11.5 and should be applying the r11.5
versions of those PTF's.

Russell Witt
CA-1 Level-2 Support Manager