On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 15:01 -0600, Russell Witt wrote:

> I am so sorry that the level-1 tech did not explain himself clearly.
> You ARE at r11.5 already. The 5 PTF's you listed as being missing from
> the PRE/SUP list (QO75520, QO72923, QO72131...) ARE r11.5 PTF's that
> you already have applied to your system. And they cannot be applied
> unless you have applied the maintenance that brings you up to the
> r11.5 level. I am so sorry the level-1 tech did not explain that
> correctly. You are at r11.5 and should be applying the r11.5 versions
> of those PTF's.

Which goes all the way back to Barrys (original ???) contention.

"The only problem I have had with CA-1 is CA's insistence on keeping the
same FMID when changing versions."

FWIW I'm in total agreement.
CA-1 are *waaaay* out in front of all the other CA product groups with
regard to SMP.
But they are still apparently constrained by corporate fiats. This
produces some *really* inappropriate (SMP) packaging.

As to the original subject, nothing to contribute as I've never been
responsible for a site using RMM.
Yep - an indication of how CA1 "owned" this segment of the market
previously.

Shane ...