I have a wierd problem, a programmer runs a job that creates a dsn
(tst.report) then he ftp's it down to a server and then uncat/deletes it.
Later on he runs the job again expecting the dsn (tst.report) to be empty.
AND IT SHOULD BE.  Well it's not in fact it has the same data as the first
run.  I go to 3.4 screen an try to browse the dataset but it says it is
empty. I even ran a IEBGENER and i showed the data????  (of cource we DID
NOT run the uncat/delete step) This is all done on the same volume (userb4)
and it is NOT sms-managed. In fact We don't HAVE any SMS-managed data
sets.  We are running of z/os v1r7.

Thank you
Sto lat