>After I reviewed my own PDS at the indirect suggestion of the  manager of our
>tech support section, I think less of the idea.

It's not supported, but do the following:
1. Using your contract ID, copy to the new file.
2. Using your contract ID, edit the PDS (it's FB80 - text).
3. Do a global change in each member to change the ID. Including the first
record. Some may wrap, so check it out.
4. Sign on with your new I'd.
5. Repeat as necessary.

It may take a half-hour, but it beats a manual re-build.

I know. I have done it.

I've even used 3.14 to search the PDS to ensure I didn't miss anything.

Or, you could rebuild from scratch.

And, if it doesn't work the first time, you still have the original source
ISPPROF.
Copy. Edit. Repeat if necessary.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!