On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:03:34 -0600, Pommier, Rex R. wrote:

>I can't categorically say that it is something Control-M is doing to me,
>but it sure is suspicious that we started having this problem about the
>same time we implemented the scheduler.

Rex, I do believe that it is Control-M that is doing that (on purpose or at
least not entirely by accident).  If you contact your vendor software
representative (Erik maybe?  Say "Hi" for me if it is, please.) you should
be able to get an explanation from him/her that makes sense.  (I've worked
at a Control-M site before and I saw that behavior... I believe that's how
they figure out the job's success/failure, etc.)

You should also be able to get the issue straightened out then, too.

Everything else is a waste of your time on this issue.

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI