What I did at another site? I reverse engineered their stupid security
and basically TURNED IT OFF. Of course, this was pre-DMCA and before the
vendors got sticker about "reverse engineering or dumping" of their code
in their licenses. Ah! for the good old days (which really were out
numbered by the bad old days).

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.