>Why verify and fail when the system can just make it what it should be this
>week?  How is productivity helped.

I wish I had ThruPut Mangler, again!
I've used it at three different instances of my career, and at all three we
went from over 30 jobclasses to less than 10.
One down to four.
Production
Test (non-tape)
Test (Tape)
And 'special', for unexpected circumstances.
Plus the T/M classes.

But, in all cases nobody was required to specify job classes when we were done.
And, if they did, they were ignored -- T/M set the class.

Now, I don't have it and we have 34 classes specified.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!