When did Wylbur become SuperWylbur?  I'm guessing that ACS sold it off.
The last release I messed with was 9.0 ~ 10 years ago.

< snip >

>Yes I know about ROSCOE and the others (Wylbur etc.) and while they
>are OK once you learn them I found I kept wishing that I had ISPF.

When I had ISPF and SuperWylbur(r) I used both and kept wishing that I
had XEDIT. Admittedly when I had only XEDIT I kept wishing that I had
SPF IN ADDITION, NOT IN PLACE OF.