On Apr 4, 2007, at 8:05 AM, McKown, John wrote:

-------------------------------SNIP-----------------------

Marcia,

They killed off TSO didn't they?

Ed

TSO is still here. Granted it is now really only a platform to support
ISPF. But ISPF is getting new "goodies" fairly regularly. I mean, once
perfection is achieved, why mess with it? <GRIN>

--

John,

I know you are kidding right? We have been through this on here many times. If you can come up with a term better than "moribund" I will be happy with it.

Ed