From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thompson, Steve
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 9:10 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Ulterior Motive for IBM's Lawsuits

Has anyone seen this article? Or one similar to it?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18325591/

I have had several people (some retired from programming, some not
involved in IT) send me links to this or similar articles about IBM
preparing to turn z/Series into some super gaming system.

Could this be related to why IBM pulled the notification on patent
licensing, and decided to go after PSI while shutting off FLEX-ES
systems?

Regards,
Steve Thompson

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html