In a message dated 5/7/2007 10:19:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>... we need to cut ceo compensation by 90% in this  country...

Who is "we" and how do "we" do that?  Pass a law?  With or  without 100 pages
of fine print?  Who enforces it?  How do we keep him  from being bribed not
to enforce the law?  Lawyers exist to redefine crime  so it looks legal and
ethical.  Show me a law and I will show you a  loophole.

Just like a computer system that has been modified and patched hundreds of
times until it is a nest of snakes, you sometimes have to redesign the whole
thing.  First we all need to understand how our system really works.   Picking
on the top dog is not a realistic solution.

Somebody please kill this political thread.

Bill  Fairchild
Plainfield, IL

"Men will never be free until the last king  is strangled with the entrails
of the last priest." [Denis Diderot;  1713-1784]