Hi Jan,

We have placed the following comments in the bottom of our LOADxx members
to remind us of the restrictions:

*
* NOTE APAR II11230 (5/27/98)
* ENTRY IN CATALOG FOR CONCATINATED DATA SET(S) (PARMLIB)
* CAN'T HAVE SYMBOLIC(S) E.G. (&OSRES ETC.)

The INFO APAR also has a couple of examples of what does and doesn't work
with LOADxx and System Symbols.

Glenn Miller