Kenneth E Tomiak wrote:
Every now and then I would look for the website and make the same mistake, dot-com is not the ending of every link. Try:

http://www.naspa.net/

Except that going to .net and clicking on NaSPA sends you to naspa.com, where (under Netscape) I get a fatal error: Call to undefined function user_access() in C:\www_hosts\naspa5\sites\all\modules\browser_support\browser_support.module on line 155

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT

new e-mail address: gerhardp (at) charter (dot) net