On Sat, 19 May 2007 19:53:48 -0400, Gerhard Postpischil
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> http://www.naspa.net/
>
>Except that going to .net and clicking on NaSPA sends you to
>naspa.com, where (under Netscape) I get a fatal error: Call to
>undefined function user_access() in
>C:\www_hosts\naspa5
\sites\all\modules\browser_support\browser_support.module
>on line 155
>
>Gerhard Postpischil
>Bradford, VT

You could try the other link the web page:

In September of 2000 NetStream and NASPA merged under the company
umbrella of Technical Enterprises. You now have the best of both worlds.
http://www.techenterprises.net/

It seems you are dead set on reaching something that may not exist.